And then I asked myself, what if I could turn the process around? Instead of buying beans, and making the next order from them. What if I could buy the beans, understand it’s Terroir due to it’s origin, fermenting process, drying process, and make the chocolate best suited for that bean? Instead of potentially cancelling out a flavor, I could enhance it by the way I made the chocolate and what ingredients I blended with it.
- We are committed to using real or genuine ingredients in all our products
- When faced with a gap or lack of a real ingredient to replace an inferior product we study alternatives that will produce comparable or better flavor
- We study the source of the ingredient- where in the world does it come from? Does the region affect taste and it's Terroir?
- How it’s produced. What types/kinds of processes are used, what conditions are people employed to produce it?
- Most importantly, we work with people, consumer and employee alike, who appreciate and love real chocolate and want to have fun.